YouTube Activation On YouTube. com/Activate. You must activate YouTube on the device you want to use to stream content. Youtube is one of the best-known websites for streaming content online. It is also one of the most used search engines on the Internet. People watch more content on YouTube than on any other OTT platform.
Youtube is available to everyone; it doesn’t matter what device or platform you use. You can use YouTube on all of your devices, like smart phones, computers, and even smart TVs. It’s always better to watch videos or other content on a big screen than on a small screen like a phone.
But how do you use YouTube on Playstation, smart TV, Apple TV, Roku, Kodi, and other devices? Smart devices make it easy to set up YouTube, activate your YouTube account, and access the videos.
By going to Youtube.com/active, you can activate YouTube in a few easy steps. In this article, we’ll talk about how to use Youtube.com/activate to activate YouTube.
Activate on YouTube Using www.youtube.com/activate
- This is a lot easier than the usual way of signing into your account. Also, the process is quick, and you’ll be able to access what you watched on YouTube on your phone in seconds.
- Youtube.com/activate makes it much easier and simpler for users to sign in to their account and turn on YouTube. But before you continue with the process, ensure your device has the YouTube app.
- Now, all smart TVs and other devices have a YouTube app built in. But if your TV doesn’t already have the YouTube app, it’s simple to add it.
- You will need to go to your device’s store and download the YouTube app. For Android TV, you’ll need to go to the PlayStore. For Roku, you’ll need to go to the Channel Store. For Playstation, you’ll need to go to the PlayStation Store.
- You can get the YouTube app from the app store for your smart device and then download and install it.
Steps to Activate YouTube on Smart TV, Kodi, Xbox, or PS4
After downloading and installing the YouTube app on your phone, go to Youtube.com/activate to activate it. Let’s talk about how to activate YouTube by going to Youtube.com/activate.
- On your TV, open the YouTube app. You’ll find it on the home screen, where all the apps are shown. You can either find it in the app drawer for YouTube.
- Select the gear icon in the YouTube app. You will most likely find the gear icon at the top right hand corner.
- When you click on the gear, a list of options will open up. Sign in to your account by clicking Sign In. When you click “Sign in,” an 8-digit code will show up on your screen. Don’t close the app yet, because the 8-digit code on your screen will be used to activate it on Youtube.
- You’ll need to go to Youtube.com/activate. on your computer or phone. Open the web browser on your mobile or computer and go to Youtube.com/activate. Make sure that your Google account is signed in on your browser. Sign in with the account you want to use to access YouTube and stream content.
- When you go to youtube.com/activate, you’ll be asked to enter the 8-digit code that you see on your TV or other devices.
- After typing in the 8-digit code, click “next” to continue. Give them access to your YouTube. Now, your device will be ready to use YouTube. Your device will allow you to watch YouTube videos.
What Should You Keep in Mind During YouTube.com/Activate?
When you use Youtube.com/activate to activate your account, there are a few things to remember.
- Make sure you go to the right URL. Do not use the forward slash in place of the backslash. Youtube.com/activate is the URL, not Youtube.comactivate.
- This method works with most smart devices, including Apple TV, Android TV, PlayStation, Kodi, Roku, and other similar devices.
- You will be taken to https://accounts.google.com when you go to youtube.com/activate, so don’t worry about that.
- Ensure your TV or smart device is linked to a stable Wi-Fi network. This is done to ensure that the stream works well on the big screen. Also, ensure that the internet connection on your phone or computer you will use to access the device is stable.
Streaming content on a larger screen is much better than streaming content on a small screen. Youtube.com/activate makes it easier for users to activate YouTube on their smart devices. If this article helped you set up YouTube on your device, I hope you didn’t find the process too hard.