If you have an Instagram account, you can log in from any device, like a phone, tablet, or computer browser. All you need is your Instagram username, phone number, email address linked to your account, and password to log in. You can also log in with Facebook if you’ve connected your accounts. Here’s what you need on any device to log in.
How to Login Instagram From Any Device 2023
Logging into your Instagram account on a smartphone or tablet is the same whether you use the Instagram app on an iOS or Android device. In general, Instagram lets you log in using your username, phone number, or email address associated with the account, so enter any of those three things. After that, enter your password and tap log In.
How to log into Instagram from a computer
No matter if you’re using a Mac or a PC to log into Instagram, the process is the same. Open Instagram.com in your web browser and then enter your Instagram username, phone number, or email address associated with the account. After that, enter your password and tap log In.
How to use Facebook to log in to Instagram
If you link your Instagram account to Facebook, you can easily share your Instagram posts on Facebook and use your Facebook login information to log into Instagram.
To link your Instagram and Facebook accounts, open the Instagram app on your device, tap the three-bar menu, and then tap Settings. Go to Sharing with Other Apps in the Account section and connect Instagram to your Facebook account.
- Connect your Facebook account to Instagram if you don’t want to have to log your Instagram password.
- After you connect these two accounts, you can use Facebook to log in to Instagram. On the login page, click Log in with Facebook.
What to do if you can’t login to Instagram
You may need to reset your password if you’ve lost or forgotten it. The process is pretty much the same whether you’re on an iPhone, an Android device, or a computer with a web browser:
- Tap Get help logging in (if you’re using an Android phone) or Forgot password? under the username and password fields on the login screen (on iOS or a browser).
- Enter your email address, phone number, or username, and tap Next (if you’re using Android) or Send Login Link (in a web browser). If you’re using an iPhone, choose which tab (Username or Phone) you want to use, enter the account information, and tap Next.
- You will get a message telling you how to change your password.
It’s also possible that you don’t remember your username or other account information or that you’re entering it wrong. Here are some suggestions:
- Make sure the username or email address is spelled correctly.
- When entering a username, don’t use the @ symbol.
- Ask someone who can see your profile page to take a screenshot or write down your username.