Hulu is one of the streaming platforms that Roku supports. You may instantly subscribe to Hulu’s premium plans from the app, which is one of the benefits of installing Hulu on a Roku device. It implies that you won’t need to utilise other devices to sign up for the service because the payment will be processed through your Roku account. To avoid an automatic withdrawal when you decide to cease using the Hulu service, you must manually cancel the subscription. The subscription won’t cancel if the Hulu app is deleted or uninstalled from the Roku device.
How to Cancel Hulu Subscription on Roku
Plans Available on Hulu
Hulu provides a variety of streaming packages. You can select a plan based on your streaming needs.
- Hulu: $6.99 per month or $69.99 yearly
- Hulu ($12.99/month, no advertisements)
- $69.99/month for Hulu + Live TV
- Live TV + Hulu (Ads) – $75.99/month
Note: Hulu Plus Live TV plans do not offer the free trial option.
How to Sign Up for Hulu on Roku.
(1). The Roku device’s Hulu app should be launched.
(2). On the home screen, select Start Your Free Trial.
(3). Select the streaming package you need.
(4). Choose Continue and fill out the required info, including your username, password, and email address.
(5). To accept the Roku Pay terms and conditions, select Confirm.
(6). Start using your device to watch Hulu.
How to Cancel Hulu Subscription or Free Trial on Roku
(1). Roku must be turned on and connected to a WiFi network.
(2). On the remote, pick the Search option by clicking the home button.
(3). Pick the Hulu app from the selection.
(4). On the Roku remote, press the * button, then select Manage Subscription from the menu.
(5). Choose the Cancel Subscription option by swiping.
(6). To end the subscription or free trial, click the Cancel Subscription button.
Alternative Method – Cancel Hulu on Roku Using Browser
(1). Launch the Google Chrome browser on your computer or laptop.
(2). Log in to your Roku account by visiting the Roku website.
(3). On the My Account menu, select the Manage Account option.
(4). Select Find the Hulu app and manage your subscription.
(5). To cancel your Hulu subscription, click Unsubscribe.
The Roku subscription you bought will automatically renew for the following period, so keep that in mind. Because of this, take care to cancel the subscription at the proper moment.
Questions and Answers
1. How can I disable the Hulu Roku app’s subtitles?
- Switch on your Roku, then select Settings.
- The Accessibility tab should be chosen.
- Select “Captions Mode” by clicking.
- Choose Off from the menu.
2. How can I remove the Hulu app from my Roku device?
- Go to the Hulu app from the Roku home screen.
- On the remote, click the * button.
- To remove a channel on Roku, select Remove channel.
3. How do I remove my Hulu account from my Roku?
- Open the Hulu app.
- Profiles can be viewed by selecting Manage account and tapping it.
- Select your profile, then select OK.
- Confirm the deletion.