This guide is about how to fix the HotSchedules login not working. There are a few ways to reset your HotSchedules login password if you need help getting in or remembering it.
Also, if you are a new HotSchedules employee, you won’t be able to make a log in, and you won’t be able to make one. Your HotSchedules account would need to have a login made by a manager. As a new employee, the manager in charge of your department will set up your HotSchedules login so you can log into your account.
When the manager makes the HotSchedules login, they will either send it to the new employee’s email address or print it out and give it to the employee in person.
Find HotSchedules Login
After the manager sets up the HotSchedules login, there are two ways to get it. This is for a new employee, though. All current employees would have gotten their login information and signed in to their HotSchedules account. As a current employee, you can change your HotSchedules login password once your manager has sent it to you by email or printed it out on a sheet.
But here are the two ways your department head or manager can receive your HotSchedules login.
Print the HotSchedules login on a piece of sheet.
As soon as HotSchedules confirms that you have a job, they will send you a welcome mail. HotSchedules welcome sheets can be printed and serve as a guide for both the employee and manager.
These HotSchedules welcome sheets have your HotSchedules login username and password and the HotSchedules code of conduct that you should know and understand.
Print out the HotSchedules login from your HotSchedules welcome sheet by following the steps below.
- Go to the “Staff” tab on HotSchedules.
- You can print Welcome Sheets for specific staff by checking the box next to their names.
- From the drop-down menu under Staff, choose Welcome Sheets.
- Please choose the language of the Welcome Sheets (English or Spanish) from the box next to it.
- Select “Print.”
This will show you a PDF file you can print and email or mail to the staff member or employee.
Note: If your HotSchedules account doesn’t have an email login, your manager or HR won’t be able to send you an email with your HotSchedules username and password.
How to Reset HotSchedules Login Not Working as an Employee
If you are an employee or staff member of HotSchedules, the steps below will show you how to reset your HotSchedules forgotten password.
- Go to the HotSchedules login page on a computer or phone with a web browser.
- Choose “Forget Password.”
- Type your HotSchedules username and click the “Continue” tab.
- Your email will get a link to reset the “HotSchedules login not working” mail.
- Click on the “Forgot Your Password?” link.
- Type in a new password for your HotSchedules account in the first column. In the second column, please enter the same password again to confirm it.
- To change the password, click “Send.”
The new password will replace the HotSchedules password that you forgot for your account.
How your manager can help you fix HotSchedules login not working
If you can’t get your HotSchedules login to work or the reset HotSchedules forgotten password link doesn’t work, you can ask your account manager for help.
- Sign in to your account for HotSchedules manager.
- Go to “Staff list” and select the name of the employee whose password you want to change.
- Select the username name of the employee and select “Send a password reset.”
- Confirm the grey box next to the email address you want to send the link to reset your password, and then click the send button.
- As a manager, ask the employee to send you the link in the email they receive to reset their HotSchedules password.
- Open the link and set up a new HotSchedules account password for their account profile.
The HotSchedules profile passcode will be modified in the staff or employee database once the new password has been set to replace the forgotten one. Then, you can ask the employee to sign in to their HotSchedules account using the new password.
HotSchedules Not Able to Login: Account suspended
If the message “Your HotSchedules account has been suspended or is inactive” comes up when you try to log in to your HotSchdules account, you won’t be able to.
When this happens, though, it means that a HotSchedules employee or staff member;
- A account’s account is inactive or suspended from the HotSchedules database.
- The employee’s HotSchedules account could be set to “inactive” if they haven’t used it in a long time, or it could be set to “terminate” by the manager.
But if you want to use an inactive HotSchedules login again, you need to contact your account manager to do it for you.
How to Reactivate a HotSchedules Login That Was Inactive or Suspended
Follow the steps below to get your suspended or inactive HotSchedules account back up and running with the help of your manager.
- Ask your manager to sign into the dashboard or backend of HotSchedules.
- Go to the back of the navigation bar, select the staff tab, and then click on the staff list.
- Find the name of the staff member whose HotSchedules account has been deactivated or suspended.
- Choose the employee’s status and change it from the pop-up.
- Choose why the account is “inactive” or “suspended.”
- Set the start and end dates for the account’s inactive period, and then submit the form.
The inactive user account will now be terminated at the expiration of the specified date, and the HotSchedules login issue that arose because the account was inactive or suspended will be resolved automatically.
In conclusion, if you are experiencing issues with logging into HotSchedules, there are a few troubleshooting steps you can try to resolve the issue. These steps include verifying that you are using the correct login credentials, checking for system outages or maintenance updates, trying to log in from a different device or internet connection, clearing the cache and cookies from your web browser, and trying to log in through the website if you are using the app. If none of these steps help, you can contact HotSchedules customer support for further assistance.